Zucchini with Basil & Tomato
I don't usually buy, nor do I ever prepare zucchini like this when I do buy it, but since I had lots of basil........! My husband went asking for more after his two servings, but between the two of us, it was all gone. Now, I'll be buying more zucchini!
- oil of your choice (I use avocado oil)
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- At least 2 cups of fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 or 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 or 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lots of Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet heat your oil, then cook the zucchini and the basil until zucchini is crisp tender. Then add the garlic, salt & pepper, chopped tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are tender. Serve with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top of each serving.