Rosemary & Thyme Potatoes
A creamy taste of rosemary, with a slight hint of heat.
- About 5 medium/large potatoes peeled and sliced very thin
- 1 tub of Kiosko sour cream, 220 g (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, by Kiosko or freshly grated
- Blend all ingredients in a large bowl. Transfer the wet creamy mixture into a small, greased, small glass pan--I use a 7x11 pan. Bake at around 350 degrees for one hour or until potatoes are completely cooked through.