Easy Silky Carrot Thyme Soup
- About 5 cups chopped carrots, peeled and cut into about 2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- Just enough water to cover carrots
- 1 cup full fat unsweetened coconut milk, or heavy cream
- Put carrots, enough water to cover the carrots completely, salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme into a small to medium size pressure cooker. Stir, cover and cook till carrots are completely tender. (about 20 minutes).
- Put the liquid & carrots from the pressure cooker into a blender, start blender on the lowest speed. Once liquefied, blend in the cream or coconut milk. Serve.