Quick Coconut Curry Avocado Soup
Very quick and easy.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon good quality curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash ground black pepper
- 2 cups unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1 avocado, peeled and quartered lengthwise, then sliced thin
- Heat oil in a small sauce pan. Add the garlic, spices, salt and pepper. Stir and blend. Cook on low for about 1 minute -- do not burn. Pour in the coconut milk slowly. Blend and add the avocado. Heat though and serve.