Grain Free/Egg Free Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
My husband keeps asking for more, and quite frankly, we don't go for diet cookies.
- 3 (depending on size) ripe bananas smashed with a fork
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats, maybe a little more in the end
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup, or to taste, chopped chocolate--unsweetened or sweetened
- 1/4 cup raisins, or chopped dates, or cranberries
- Some honey, if desired
- After smashing the bananas, add the remaining ingredients. Take your hand and blend it all. You want it to all stick together and not be too dry -- adding a tiny bit more of the quick oats if it seems too wet. You can even add some honey--starting out with a tablespoon.The size of your bananas need to be taken into account also. Roll up into balls and slightly flatten and line up on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 200 c for around 30 minutes. Check before removing as oven temps can vary, and, the size of your cookies. I like mine to be a little soft. Yields 12 large.